Wednesday, November 5, 2014

who i am. who i'm not. who i want to be.

So since I am new to this whole blog thing and I haven't taken the time to get the blog set up with pictures and an about me and such, I thought I would share some random facts so that you can get to know me better.


1. I'm addicted to reality TV.
2. I'm a definite homebody.
3. Candy is my weakness. Mostly candy that isn't chocolate.
4. Growing up I couldn't wait to have a "business job" so that I could get dressed up everyday and now I hate it, I dress down as much as possible without getting in trouble.
5. My sisters are my best friends.
6. I can't sleep if there are any sort of noises going on.
7. I rode a mini roller coaster (we're talking like super mini, like at a county fair) when I was a kid and it scarred me for life. I do not do roller coasters.
8. I'm definitely not a morning person, but I'm not a night owl either, I like my sleep.
9. I wish I was good at taking pictures and remembering to take pictures (hints why this blog doesn't have any pictures on it yet, got to get some updated ones)
10. I love crafting.
11. I'm horrible at making decisions, especially if someone else is effected by them.
12. I'm working towards getting my CPA (Certified Public Accountant) license. One test down, three to go.
13. I'm a super shy, super private person, so having a blog is definitely out of my comfort zone.
14. I may be 27, but I still consider myself to be a kid. It freaks me out to think of how long I have been out of school.
15. I love singing, but am NOT a good singer. I love taking road trips with my sister so we can sing the whole way. Our duet of choice is does he love you.
16. I love 90's country.
17. I listen to the Bobby Bones Show religiously.
18. I'm a Texas girl through and through.
19. I am a C. I am a C-H. I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N. and I have C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-T and I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y.
20. It would be awesome if I didn't have to work, but I'm pretty sure I would go crazy with all the free time.


So there you go. In other news, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to see if the cysts left over from the last IUI have gone away. We're hopeful that they have, and if so, then we will most likely move forward with IVF. Bring on the debt, shots and hopefully baby(ies).

3 comments: